Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Between Strategy and Protest. How Policy Demand, Political Dissatisfaction and Strategic Incentives Matter for Far-Right Voting. Political Science Research and Methods. [article] [replication materials]
Chapters in Edited Volumes
- Ökonomisches Risiko und die elektorale Anziehungskraft der AfD (Economic Risk and the Electoral Appeal of the AfD). Wahlen und Wähler. Analysen aus Anlass der Bundestagswahl 2017.
- Economic Risk, Anti-Immigration Preferences, and Voting for the Radical Right
- Does Accommodation Work? Mainstream Party Strategies and the Success of Radical Right Parties (with Werner Krause and Tarik Abou-Chadi)
- Responding to the Radical Right Challenge: Party Shifts and Voter Reactions (with Werner Krause and Tarik Abou-Chadi)
- Too Far Out to Care? Incentives for Coalition-Directed Voting among Extreme and Centrist Voters